Monday, May 19, 2008

Spanish it is!

Ok, ok, so I chose Spanish.  I decided that I should be practical (sorry Faith *smile*).  So, I headed to the library two weeks ago to see by what means I could go about to learn this new language.  To my surprise they had the Rosetta Stone language software!  I was SO excited because this program costs a few hundred dollars that I was just not willing to spend.  It is supposedly the #1 language software in the world and is used by NASA, West Point, and the U.S. State Department.  

It teaches you your language of choice as if you were learning your first language, all through association.  There is not one word of English in the whole program...pretty crazy.  Brian and I are having fun with it and are excited to see how we do once we get more advanced.  If anyone else is in the mood to learn a new language, head to the library.....  

2 comments:

Nini said...

Good choice Shmoe. Good choice. They really have Rosetta Stone at the library? Can you bring it home? That is so cool...I need to learn German.

Familia Bosch García said...

Muy buena elección! :)
Ya verás que no es muy dificil...

Kind regards.