Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ryan & Jena's Wedding

Our friends Ryan and Jena were married a few weeks ago at a beautiful winery in Livermore, California.  We all had a great time at their wedding and are so happy for them!  I didn't get too many pictures from the night, but here is the happy couple dancing the night away and having a blast!  


Here are a  few more pictures from the night....

Brian and I.  For some of you this may your first time seeing his new look.  His new look being 
his long hair/beard/looking like a rock star type of look.  He loves it!



A few of the boys and some of the crew...




Jake, doing what he does at every wedding, catching the garter.  I'm so proud of this action shot!


3 comments:

Raya Carlisle said...

I believe Brian's exact words to me about his new "look" were, "Don't I look awesome!?"

Joy Williams said...

So fun that you've got a blog up, too! If you want to see our most recent blog, check out the link
http://yettonadventures.blogspot.com/

Love you!

P.S- Brian looks like a member of the Black Crows. :)

Krista said...

Hey Em! Thanks for clarifying that was a picture of Brian... I was like "who is that random guy Emily is posing with?!" :) Nice look though, it works for him. Nick just had me cut almost all of his hair off.