Friday, June 27, 2008

He's my favorite amusement

My birthday was at the beginning of last week and the card that Brian got for me was a card that I would definitely have given to him as well. On the front was a boy and a little girl looking up at him...they were at a carnival and I think they were eating corn dogs (i know, not really needed information). The front said, "You're my favorite amusement." Brian amuses me daily and I am always finding out something new about him. A few weeks ago he was vacuuming the house and then headed out onto the porch to vacuum it as well as the stairs leading up to it. I found this very amusing so of course iI had to take some pictures...now vacuuming the porch is a regular occurrence!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Very Cute; the card, the boy, the vacuum - everything!

I'm stoked you're blogging, it's become my newest obsession along with my Camera. The camera isn't that special, other than the fact it's waterproof.

I'm a photoshop junkie and airbrush almost everything you see of me. If it's on a black matting with a white border, it has faced my wrath in Photoshop.

-kelly