Thursday, February 9, 2012

Embrace the Camera, 2-9-12

One of my favorite things babies do is go "straight as a board." Their little bodies are just so stiff, and I think it's hilarious. Multiple times a day I put Nella over my head and say, "straight as a board, straight as a board!"....she usually gives me a little smile and a squeal. So today, we are embracing the camera with some "straight as a board" shots.

-1

Yes, she is still loving to grab hair. I now understand why moms cut their hair, or wear it back all the time....I'm not going to cut it, so I guess I better start learning how to do some cute, hair-pulled-back hairstyles.

-2

Speaking of hair, I really have to figure out what to do with this little girl's wild mane!


3 comments:

Jen B. said...

So you totally inspired me to join in and ETC. We'll see how often I can keep it up! I love the pics of Nella- so cute:)

Barbara said...

My mom used to put socks on my hands so I couldn't grab stuff. :)

emily anderson said...

love her and her hair! that is awesome :)