Thursday, February 2, 2012

Embrace the Camera, 2-2-12

This is the first time I have linked up to Embrace the Camera, and hopefully it is something that I will continue to do. I have been out of the blog world ever since The Bean was born and this is a nice and easy way to get back into it, as well as get some photos of me and The Bean! I either take pictures of Nella by herself or of Nella and Brian. Hopefully "embrace the camera" will change all of that!

Officially 3 months old as of yesterday...and pulling hair all the time!

I pulled out the camera today because yesterday (Feb. 1st) was her 3 month birthday, and I needed to document. I can't believe how much a baby changes in 3 months! She rolls over (most of the time) from tummy to back, smiles, coos, talks, screeches, yells, sort-of laughs, pulls hair, and just kills us with her cuteness!

5 comments:

Jessa said...

Welcome to ETC! It's addicting! It's such a great motivation to get in the pic with your kiddos. You two are simply delightful!

Sara said...

This is my first ETC, too! A 3 mo. old-enjoy it! Love pics!

Erin said...

Emily! I came here from the anderson's! I was like, Emily Baer? Oh, funny, same name as Emily Baer. It is Emily Baer!
Anyway. these pictures are incredible!
She better watch out, someone may pull her big wig of hair soon. Play date danger.

Nini said...

She is the most beautiful baby on the planet. Amen.

Jen B. said...

Oh my goodness- she is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she's already 3 months old. You must be enjoying that little peanut! Kiss her for me:)