Friday, February 17, 2012

Embrace the Camera, 2-17-12

We are seriously having the best winter here in Santa Cruz. I guess we need rain, but I'm such a sunny day lover/outdoorsy person that I am just LOVING our "mid-60's" winter weather :-) This means that The Bean and I can get out for a walk almost every day and not feel cooped-up by being inside all the time.

I'm a day late to "Embrace the Camera," but better late then never :-) These photos were taken yesterday on our stroll. Excuse the poor quality...they were taken with my iPod, which does not have as good of a camera as the iPhone...why? I don't know, but I think Apple should change that. Apple, please change your iPod camera...

photo-1

photo-5

And the crazy little bean, herself...I was trying to get her to sleep, but she wouldn't have it....

photo-2

photo-4

Lately there has been sand art all over the beaches by our house, and yesterday we caught Mr. Sand Art Man in action. Not his best creations, but fun nonetheless.

photo-3

2 comments:

dina said...

mid-60s would be a heat stroke here in Canada! your pictures make me long for the ocean and beaches! found you via embrace the camera...

Jo Dee said...

CUTE pics! What a great way to "embrace the camera"! cutie blog!
Cheers!