Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whidbey Island School House

My sweet friend Ruthie got married on Whidbey Island (just Northwest of Seattle) last month, and I had the pleasure of attending. I flew up to Seattle a few days before the wedding to spend some time with her and our friend Angela. The three of us met while attending Capernwray Bible School in New Zealand back in 2003, and we were attached at the hip. I get to see Ruthie quite often, but I hadn't seen Ang in 5 years, so it was quite a treat for the 3 of us to be together...it was much needed girl time!

I have heaps of photos from the trip, which I will hopefully get around to posting. Ruth and Erfon got married outside the schoolhouse, which overlooked the water and was absolutely gorgeous. The inside of the schoolhouse was converted into an actual house with two beds, a large living area, bathroom, and full kitchen. It was so super cute!

Canon Download

That's all for now...back to work!

1 comment:

ruth said...

your pictures make it look even cuter than it was!