Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fluffy Bedding

Slipping into a freshly made bed with just washed sheets is one of my favorite things in the world! Fluffy pillows, soft sheets, and the smell of clean linens...*sigh* Yes, it's the small things in life that make me happy. The duvet set in our master bedroom is starting to look a little dingy; it's been through a lot this past year. There are remnants of floor underlayment (nasty, gooey, gray stuff), and even a stain from bird poop (that's another story). Needless to say, I've been looking around.

I just so happened to find something that I like at Anthropology, of course. I will never bring myself to buy it, but I can dream.

Wouldn't you love to slip into that bed? I LOVE white bedding, it's so fresh and happy. But, they also have it in this fabulous grey. Pretty tempting, huh?

And check out the ruffle sheets...too cute.
Anthropologie, you have ruined me. Here's to trying to find a look alike that is more suitable to my price range...cheers!

*All images from Anthropologie.

1 comment:

The Furtados said...

white bedding is my fave! But then I had a child and realized there is no place for white in my life anymore. Though my hearts has been seized by love for my sweet boy, my spirit cannot but miss my beautiful, white linens from heaven!