Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bike Rides

For the past few months bike rides have been new obsession. I LOVE THEM! I love hopping on my cute black & white Schwinn and heading down to the beach, riding along west cliff, or riding down to Capitola to visit my younger sister working at Mr. Toots (just did this today). There is something about being on a bike that makes me feel free.

Capitola Venetians

I love riding by myself, with Brian, or with a group of people. Everything just seems more fun when you are on a bike, it's like an adventure and you never know where you are going to end up or who you are going to run into. Cheers to bike rides and feeling free!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Bikes totally have the opposite effect on me... perhaps it's because I have to look at cyclists all day long for work.

Erin said...

Wait... EVERYTHING is better on a bike? You are crazier than I ever knew....

Stef said...

My Mom and her family used to stay in those bright colored beach houses when she was little!