Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nutella. Cupcakes. Cream Cheese. Frosting...Yes Please!

I have a few food blogs that I follow, and am constantly coming across more and more amazing ones. There are so many talented and creative people out there! I'm not sure how I came across it, but I found Tartlette a few months ago and have been smitten with her sinful looking sweets and equally amazing photography skills. You really need to go check out her blog; it's gorgeous!

The thing that sets Tartlette aside is that all of her recipes are gluten-free. I seriously had no idea that you could take absolutely every delicious sweet ever invented and make it gluten free. I don't feel so bad for all of those gluten-intolerant people now. But, for those of us who can eat gluten, she makes sure to include how to make the recipe with regular flour. Thank you!

I have yet to try one of her recipes, but when I do, I think this one will be the maiden voyage...

Click here for the recipe: Nutella Cupcakes with Nutella and Cream Cheese Frosting


(All photos taken by Tartlette)

5 comments:

Vanessa Voth said...

oh my gosh, those look amazing! If I could have nutella in our house I would SO make those! ps: thanks for having a link to my blog on yours, I've gotten lots of traffic from it! =)

Reno said...

Can you bring me one? ;) Nutella and cream cheese...mmm....

Raya Carlisle said...

Tartlette is one of the food blogs I read too - her photography is gorgeous. And because I'm so busy looking at the photos I never even noticed her recipes are gluten free. I'll have to make my mother-in-law some cupcakes now :)

Stef said...

wow! those look/sound so yummy! I'm going to make them next week. Its a healthy recipe too! The millet flour is really good for you.
Thanks for sharing her blog link - she's gonna be a new favorite of mine; food and photography are my two soft spots :)

P and J Garaway said...

i will be making some of these for Shana for her bday this weekend. Thanks for the tip!