Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sweet Baby Girl

Little Evangeline is already getting so big. I was able to hang out with her a bit last Saturday when we celebrated her big brother's 2nd birthday at Vasona Park in Los Gatos. She spent most of the day soundly sleeping in her baby bjorn, but I was able to manage a few snapshots before she slipped off into dreamland.

Peterson wedding, ma's bday, patio 366

Poor girl, she was being smothered by all of her aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm sure she was wondering what the heck all of the commotion was about...

Peterson wedding, ma's bday, patio 365

"Auntie Em, will you please get out of my face with your camera, it's starting to get annoying..."

Peterson wedding, ma's bday, patio 368

Isn't she sweet? She kindly let me take one last photo of her, thanks baby girl :-)

Peterson wedding, ma's bday, patio 370

No comments: