Friday, July 24, 2009

Cuteness

Can it get any cuter???

I am LOVING this dress! I hadn't been to the Anthropologie website in months, so I decided to torture myself and see what amazing new dresses they had. I haven't even gotten past the first page yet because I was so excited about this dress that I had to post it. I'm sure there are many more tasty items, but this one caught my fancy. Maybe it's because I've been daydreaming about France lately, especially since we had a French exchange student stay with us last weekend and we watched a French movie. Can't you just imagine yourself in this dress at a Parisian cafe sipping esspresso and eating a croissant? I'm day dreaming about it right now...except in my daydream I can actually speak French...now that would be fabulous. Off to go look at the rest of the website...

No comments: