Friday, October 24, 2008

Vietnam

As I mentioned before, we loved Vietnam! The town we stayed in was just so charming, I think that's the best way to describe it.


On a ride to China Beach to try and find some surf. There's something about bike riding through Vietnam that is just so fun. If I ever find a bicycle from Vietnam, I'm buying it. They're so cool. (i'm having a font problem and I can't change it back to my normal font, blogger has done this to me before. I don' know why, it drives me nuts)


Believe it or not, that is a fishing boat...we saw them in action.


Around town photos...






Vietnamese iced coffee with sweetened condensed milk...so delicious! We looked forward to it every morning.


"Pho" Vietnamese soup that is so yummy!


Fish with lemon grass, steamed in a banana leaf, also very tasty.


Brian, picking out his suit styles and getting measured. We had such a great time with our tailors. They were such nice, fun ladies.



4 comments:

CAjohnsonfamily said...

I wish you could have brought some of that food home with you to share!!!!! It looks sooooo good!

Krista said...

Call me! I have the next couple days free and can't wait to see you!!

PedricksCorner said...

I am SO glad you guys are putting some of the photos from your trip here. I was SO bummed that I couldn't stay to see them when you were at Scott and Kim's!

Unknown said...

wow. amazing.