Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Backtracking to Malaysia

Even though I recaped most of our travels through Malaysia, Vietnam, and Cambodia I never put up any photos. So, here is the start of those few weeks: Malaysia...

Night market shopping in China Town in Kuala Lumpur

Delicious Indian food! Can you say Chicken Tikka Masala and Garlic Naan? Oh Yeah!


The Petronas Towers.
The tallest twin towers in the world.



Knock-offs galore!


Dragon fruit


Any fresh, cool tropical fruit you want at your fingertips. For $.30 it comes peeled and ready to eat!


Local street food. The spring rolls with plum sauce were delicious!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Emily,
All of the pictures from your trip are beautiful! It's amazing the huge difference between here and there. Hope you guys are having a great time.
Steph D.

PedricksCorner said...

I hope you guys will let me see more of these great photos some day when we all have time!

Erin said...

I like Dragonfruit. Yum. And pretty, too! Did you guys try the Durian? Or the Mangosteen? (I think that is the way the are spelled...)