Monday, June 20, 2011

Nephews & Birthdays

I have some pretty cool nephews, and I have the pleasure of having a dual birthday celebration with one of them every year. Isaiah and I are 20 years apart and both of our birthdays are in June, so this year I turned 28 and he turned 8. We celebrated with family by having home made "In & Out style" burgers, which were amazing by the way, and insane cheesecake with strawberries for dessert. I can't believe this little dude is 8 years old...he is so sweet!

BD6

It wasn't Benny's birthday, but I think he likes all of the hub-bub (is that a word? is that even how you spell it?), so he snuck in on this photo. I think it's a cute one!

BD1

And I think this little dude likes his uncle Brian just a tiny bit....

BD5

3 comments:

P and J Garaway said...

cute! your family always makes fun dinners-it's the Kim in all of you!

Nini said...

sheesh I love you.

Pat Baer said...

So glad your little one will have such sweet cousins to love and grow up with - pretty great parents too ;) Bless you Mama Emily!