Friday, June 25, 2010

What's for Dinner?

It's summer, which means fresh ingredients, light fish, and the grill! A few weeks ago at the gym I grabbed the new Sunset magazine, which happened to to be in the magazine drawer (score), and hit the elliptical. Note to self, it's never a good idea to read food magazines while working out. I always start drooling, my stomach starts growling, and I usually end my workout early so that i can go eat. Anyway, I came across this recipe for Mahimahi with Thai Green Curry. YUM! You need to make it, STAT. My new obsession is anything containing curry or coconut milk...I can't get enough.

<span class=
*Sorry for the yellowy/orange tint...it was taken at night under lights. Maybe if I knew how to use my camera better it would have turned out better. Or better yet, if could edit photos....

If you're into that as well, try this recipe for Red Curry Coconut Noodles, it will also make your mouth very, very happy! Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Nini said...

Emily...this looks ridiculous. Ridiculously good. Me want some. Now.

Stef said...

This looks so yummy, Em! Jason and I love Mahi Mahi, so I'm going to be trying this next weekend. Thanks!

The Furtados said...

if I liked curry this would be divine...