Saturday, November 22, 2008

Beautiful fall day

My mom recently got a new Canon Digital SLR, so we decided to play around with it the other day.  I haven't shot with that kind of camera since high school.  I've totally forgotten all that Mr. Howell taught me in photo class...aperture is set to what?  How fast should the shutter speed be, etc.?  Needless to say, I shot in the green mode which does all of that for you.  I think I should spend some time this afternoon brushing up on my camera knowledge.  Anyway, here are a few of the shots we got of my sister and her cute little ones (and her one on the way).  Oh, and I also need some help with my editing skills...maybe that's because I don't have any yet...photoshop, here I come...












2 comments:

Erin said...

I love these photos!
The first one, with the venetians in the background - COOL.
And the vivid green moss on the rocks, in the photos of Isaac... Wow. Nice camera, Kim!

P and J Garaway said...

i love the pic of A & I1 running from the water - the lighting is sooo pretty.